Choosing to continue using this website means you agree to be a free member of Land Bountiful ministry. By joining Land Bountiful Ministry, a Private Ministerial Association hereinafter "Association", and/or any website or Social Media Group started by, created by, maintained, or organized by the Association, you agree to the terms and conditions of Land Bountiful Ministry Agreement as follows:
1. This Association of Members declares that our objective is to allow the Private Ministerial Association founders and all Private Ministerial Association members with a platform in which to conduct all manner of private business with the Association and with other Associations and Association members, keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) and, the Constitution to conduct business in private and to provide a platform for members to conduct business in the private domain under all protections acknowledged and guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States of America, and any previous protections guaranteed.
2. We believe that the Holy Scriptures, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the Constitution of the United States of America, the various constitutions of the several states of the union, and the Charter of Rights of Canada guarantees our members the rights of absolute freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by those Constitutions, Charter and Statutes, in addition to the rights to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by our creator, our almighty God and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes.
WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada. This means that our Association activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by law.
3. We declare the basic right of all of our members to decide for themselves which Association members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including, but not limited to physical, spiritual, and mental health care assistance, law, and any other matter and to accept from those members any and all counsel, advice, tips, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
4. We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding law and any other private business activity.
5. The mission of this Association is to provide members with a forum to conduct business between members in the private domain with the protections guaranteed within the aforesaid Constitution and Charter remaining fully intact.
6. The Association will recognize any person(s), natural or otherwise (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who have joined this Association or any social media group organized, created, or managed by this Association and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member of this Association, providing said person has not been sanctioned, exercised, or otherwise banned by the association, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
7. Membership to this Association, "Land Bountiful Ministry", and any of its groups may be terminated by the association Trustees or their designee, at any time, should they conclude that a specific member is interacting with them or any other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of this Association.
8. I understand that, since The Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against The Association members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The Association and its members. By agreeing to this membership form I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
9. I agree to join Land Bountiful Ministry, a Private Ministerial Association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve improved spiritual health, better physical health, and good quality of life.
(a) I am voluntarily changing my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member. My activities within The Association are a private contractual matter that I refuse to share with the Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Association, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Association.
10. I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other member of The Association. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my membership in The Association.
By continuing to use this website, you agree this contract began on the date of you joining "Land Bountiful Ministry". You declare that by joining this Association and/or the Associations websites and/or social media group(s), you have carefully read the whole of this document and you understand and agree with it. To officially complete the Membership Application, CLICK HERE.
By accessing this website hosted in Zenler.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to use the materials on this Land Bountiful Ministry web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This permission is not a transfer of title, and under this permission you may not:
This permission shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Land Bountiful Ministry at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this permission, you must destroy any copied/downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on this Land Bountiful Ministry web site are provided 'as is'. Land Bountiful Ministry makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Land Bountiful Ministry does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Land Bountiful Ministry or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Land Bountiful Ministry Internet site, even if Land Bountiful Ministry or a Land Bountiful Ministry authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
The materials appearing on Land Bountiful Ministry web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Land Bountiful Ministry does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Land Bountiful Ministry may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Land Bountiful Ministry does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Land Bountiful Ministry has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Land Bountiful Ministry of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Copyright @ Land Bountiful Ministry. All rights reserved. Powered By Zenler